Application to access Information
An application to access information held by a public institution shall;
- (a)be made in writing to the public institution,
- (b)contain sufficient description or particulars to enable the information to be identified,
- (c)indicate the form and manner of access required,
- (d)state the capacity of the applicant to satisfaction of the information officer to whom the application is made, if the application is made on behalf of another person,
- (e)state the name of the applicant, an address to which a communication or notice can be sent,
- (f)provide identification of the applicant; and
- (g) be signed by the applicant.
In line with the COVID-19 protocols, Ghana Highway Authority encourages all members of the general public seeking information under this law to complete this form and forward same to email@example.com Applications may also be submitted in person at the front desk of the Ministry.